Friday, April 23, 2010

What is cheapest nowdays

In today's time when everything is getting costlier day by day, this question came to my mind- "What is cheapest now days".

Some four decades ago(though I was not born then), probably land was one of the cheapest item.
Some three decades ago(probably I was in womb), I guess labor was cheapest.

Some two decades ago, probably education was cheapest.

In last decade, electronics ( TV, Cellphone, computers, etc) became cheapest.

Till yesterday I thought now money is the cheapest thing.

Then I wondered how many lives were spent by humans (terrorist killing, communal fights, racism, internal fights, suicide, etc). We spending our lives, worrying about the most trivial money, promotions, competition, etc.. Not giving times to friends & family. Lost in virtual world, and absent from real world.

I guess life is the cheapest thing today!!

1 comment:

  1. Well said Sanju. This is a very thoughtful post. We are so blinded by material comforts that we have left behind the real pleasures of life. I wish many people start thinking like you...

    ReplyDelete